Thursday, April 28, 2011

During my post final-exam days and my re-introduction to the world, I have been rewarded with a sophisticated delight that is the new Schweppes campaign. It features Uma Thurman looking as exotic and glamorous as ever with those 11 feet long legs of hers.

In my mind, I always list Schweppes above other soft drink brands. A sign of a better product? Maybe, but do you remember previous campaigns where the tiger would lay on a white set and talk about the bubbles, or the couple at the Greek Islands drinking Shhhhhhhhhhhhweppes? These campaigns remind us that Schweppes is a product option. But then they go one step further. They place the brand as the soft drink to sip on during your fab-u-lous life.

I love these images and thought I would share. Enjoy your next Schweppes, just don't let it drip on your Prada, darling.





No comments:

Post a Comment