Monday, April 11, 2011

One breath of air

Right now I'm 5 feet under my study notes for my finals beginning this Sunday. My life is books, equations, notes, my whiteboard, tea and study naps. I haven't come up for much air, apart from one escape: my email subscriptions to my favourite blogs.

This morning I got an update from one of my favourites, Design Elements. It is a beautiful blog out of Germany with design elements that are absolutely breathtaking, I highly recommend you take a trip over. Today featured an interview with Delphine Krakoff, an amazing interior designer, who went to business school in Paris that took her to Louis Vuitton, Dior, Coach, and Ralph Lauren New York; all this and she is happily married with three children. Bliss. When asked "What does success mean to you?" she says "Not much. But happiness means everything". Amen sister, Amen.




No comments:

Post a Comment