Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Sabotage.

So here's what's up, I've landed in Philadelphia, right, and I've been pretty psyched about blogging about television ads from over here because I love the delicate, quirky humor in the ads over here...but the cable's out! Imagine that. Also, due to Hurricane Irene, the cable man won't be here for days. So my original plan to blog about advertising has been sabotaged by Comcast and Hurricane Irene. What a combination.

Logically, the next best thing to blog about is my arrival in the US of A and then attach a theme song...where would be be without a theme song each day? Once upon a time when I worked in politics, my office would delegate song of the day each morning and it would brighten everyone's day. Believe me, when it was your turn you did not want to miss your chance to shine in your DJ capacity.

Here's my DJ capacity for today cleverly themed to my fresh arrival in Americano. Hope that doesn't give anything away. Go on, bop away at your desk, no-one's watching.


No comments:

Post a Comment